Are the product images real?BC Bud SupplyYes! These pictures were taken by our lovely photographer (or provided by our vendor). What you see is what you get.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I add/edit/cancel my order?BC Bud SupplyIf you’d like to edit your order or add more (even better!), please make a brand new order with the correct adjustments and send an e-mail to [email protected] regarding your previous order (including the confirmation number) to cancel. We’ll try our best to make the corrections if the package hasn’t shipped yet. Sadly, if you would like to cancel your order, still e-mail us at [email protected] and include the confirmation number.
Can I place larger orders than what is listed?BC Bud SupplyNo sorry, we only allow a maximum of 3 ounces of marijuana per order. If you would like to order more than 3 ounces just place another order. This is to help minimize theft and loss.
Can I trust you?BC Bud SupplyWe want customers for life. We have spent years branding and fortifying our name in this industry and our local community. Needless to say, we take our reputation seriously. All patients deserve safe access to quality medicine without having to purchase it from an unknown source. We bridge the gap between yourself and effective, naturally grown medicine that many use to alleviate different symptoms and ailments and improve their quality of life. We take the utmost care in preparing your product, making sure our customers are comfortable and happy with every order.
Canada Post hasn’t updated my package location in several days. What’s wrong?BC Bud SupplyIn many cases, the tracking isn’t updated due to a missing scan. If you don’t receive the package within two days of the expected delivery date, contact us at [email protected] and we will file a trace with the post office (See also, FAQ #1)
Canada Post says my package was “successfully delivered” but I have not received my order. What now?BC Bud SupplyFirst, please confirm the following has been checked:
- See the front desk, security or mail room at the receiving address as someone may have accepted the item on your behalf
- Look around your property as the item may have been left in a safe location or a mailbox attached to your home
Do you ship outside of Canada?BC Bud SupplySorry, we only ship within Canada!
Do you ship with a signature option?BC Bud SupplyYes, only upon selection under shipping options. We recommend requesting this option if there is a possibility of theft at your receiving address.
How do I order?BC Bud SupplyWe take all of our orders online:
- Select your product and quantity, then “Add to Cart”
- When you’re all ready to check out, click the mini shopping bag icon (top-right of the screen) and you’ll be redirected to your chosen goodies.
- Please double-check your order. Enter in any coupon codes you have handy and apply it to your purchase. Then proceed to checkout.
- On the checkout page, log in with your email address and password. If it’s your first time registering with us, you’ll need to set up your account by choosing—you guessed it—an e-mail address and password.
- Once you’ve filled in the required fields, accept the Terms and Conditions, and then click “Place Order”.
- On the confirmation page, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac e-Transfer. Orders will only ship once the payment has been received.
- When the payment has gone through, your order will be processed and ship promptly the following business day. We’ll e-mail your Xpresspost tracking number so you can follow your package right to your doorstep.